Thursday, March 31, 2016

A man walks into the local ice cream parlour and tells the attendant he wants a gallon of vanilla, a gallon of strawberry and a gallon of chocolate ice cream.
"Sorry" says the attendant "we're all out of chocolate ice cream". "In that case" says the man "I'll have a pint of vanilla, a pint of strawberry and a pint of chocolate". "I told you we don't have any chocolate ice cream, buddy" says the attendant, becoming slightly annoyed.
"Okay in that case" says the man "I'll have a scoop of vanilla, a scoop of strawberry and a scoop of chocolate". "Look, mister, what does the V-A-N in vanilla spell?" "Van" he replies "But what does that have to do with ice cream?"
"Never mind, what does the S-T-R-A-W in strawberry spell?" "Straw" he answers "But I still don't understand what this has got to do with my getting the ice cream I want?"
"What does the F-U-C-K in chocolate spell?" asks the attendant. "Wait a minute" says the man "there's no fuck in chocolate!"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you now get out of my store!"